Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

An idea started by my buddy Nicole at www.odelltrips.blogspot.com, each Thursday we post about what we are thankful for.

1. I am thankful for my hubby. He decided we needed to have take-out tonight. He was right on the money. It was so great not to have to cook or clean.

2. I am thankful for our family. Granny is a super help with the boys. She picked them up from school and fed and bathed them tonight.

3. I am thankful for my boys' health. All of the recent milestones - smiling, cereal-eating, Bonham rolling over...they all just make my day.

4. I am thankful to still be a two-income family in today's economy. Times are scary. So far we have been very lucky.

5. I am thankful for all the people all over the world who are reading our blog. I love looking on the map and seeing the little dots from far and wide. It's so gratifying to know that people are looking us up and reading our goings-on! Leave us a comment, ask a question, let us know who you are!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!