Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Thinking...

My kids are such a blessing. I plan on sharing their story in a post on Sunday, their 'miracle day', the day they were created.

It's the story of a journey that hasn't been discussed at length yet on this blog. Some of our readers know it already. I think some of you will be surprised.

It's a journey that has made me feel like the luckiest mother in the world. While I watch my kids sleep, I'm really touched by how amazing they are and how they make every day better than the day before. Every hard thing I do in life is worth it because I do it for my children. God bless you, babies.

I'm looking forward to their four month appointment on Friday. I can't wait to get the concrete details on how much they have grown since December. I only hope they are well enough to get their shots. These day-care germs are giving us ALL a run for our money.

Sleep tight babies and get well soon!

Tou our readers - I promise we will get more interesting this weekend! Gotta go, Bonham is calling me!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!