Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday...

Lately, I've been reflecting alot...thinking about how my ship has FINALLY come in! (And about other times where I definitely missed the boat) Every time I think about how I wish I had done this or that or the other thing differently, I'm reminded by my sweet husband and my precious boys that I wouldn't want my life any other way than how it is right now!

1. I am thankful for Brewer's laugh. He greeted me with it this morning - it's not a giggle, it's more of a 'HA!'...it's hilarious. We played 'what does the Brewer say?' for about 10 minutes this morning, with him answering 'HA!' every time.

2. I am thankful for Bonham's sweet nature. Not to be outdone, my other little boy has the kindest disposition. He is always joyful and looks at you with the sweetest little face. His eyes just seem to say, 'I love you soo much' every time he looks at me. He wants to play and laugh and be right in the middle of everything. He's so wonderful.

3. I am thankful the boys have so many people who love them. I don't know what we'd do without all of the grandparents and aunts and uncles (both actual and surrogate). You guys are the best!

4. I am thankful for Jon. I couldn't have dreamed of a better husband. He is so kind to the boys and cares so much about their happiness. He's working so hard to be a great dad and to get healthy for me and for the boys. I am so proud of him and I love him very much.

5. I am thankful to have a good job and a safe warm home. We have so many blessings in our life - I can't even count them. Our life is truly PHABULOUS!

Join Nicole over at What a Trip for Thanksgiving Thursdays!

>>

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!