Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I did it...

I made a button! I had a request from someone to do Super Sunday on their blog (thanks Betsy!) so I decided I needed a button for it and I actually figured out how to make one! It's not exacty PHabulous, but I made it myself and I am not a techie, so I am pretty proud.

Feel free to grab it and join me for Super Sundays. I use my Sunday post as a day to tell everyone about a product/service that makes my life better in some way - so far it's been everything from baby gear to Zofran to television shows...If you do Super Sunday, please post a comment or email me to let me know you did it so I can check it out! Thanks all!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! I added the button to my blog. I will try to do a Super Sunday this Sunday but it is Easter and we won't get home from MIL's till late.

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!