Friday, April 3, 2009

Because I just don't have enough to do...

I signed up for this on my friend Jenn's blog...

Made with Love...or glue, whatever!

If you would like something handmade by yours truly, leave me a comment here and send me your address. First 5 people get a Phabulous Life original.

But there is a catch! You have to post this on your blog and agree to make something for the first 5 people that comment to you.

(This was copied from another blog and I just changed it up a bit, but here are the rules..)

I get to choose what it is and make it - just for YOU.

Here is the deal:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (although I'm hoping you do!)
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done this year. (before December 31, 2009)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be, but I am decently crafty :) BESIDES since its free, you CAN'T complain :P

Oh, and don't forget the catch is that you must re-post this on YOUR blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thus continuing the fun!

If you will accept this challenge - please agree by commenting now :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Can I be the 1st? :)

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!