Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hungry, hungry hippos...

The boys are now eating 'solids' three times a day. It's wild how fast they have escalated from once a day to three times. The last couple of days Jon has done a great job of feeding them their evening food on his own. He is such an involved dad and has sooo much fun with the boys.

Now that the boys are eating more, we are really starting to notice Brewer's tongue giving him problems. I am glad the ENT told me about it so I can bring it up at our 6 month appointment. Ideally, they'll be able to cut it(if need be)while he is udner the anesthesia for his tubes.

Jon is taking the next couple of days off work to take care of our ever-mounting to-do pile...it won't be fun, but he is up to the task.

Thanks for stepping up sweetie! I love you so much - and YES you may go out with your friends on Friday as a reward!

Sigh...my hubby is a doll.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!