Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Super Brief Super Sunday...Moms Ed. #2

A few more great gifts -

Manicure/Pedicure/Massage - Spa Gift Cards!

My hubby got me a hot stone mani/pedi and a massasge for Valentine's Day. I cashed in the mani/pedi this week and I'm still looking forward to the massage. Thanks, sweetie!

A gift that doesn't cost anything but your time - what are the 2 or 3 things around the house that you do that you hate doing the most - get a 'free weekend' where dad takes over these chores for the weekend - we've done this before at our house for each other. It's how I spell H-E-A-V-E-N...

One thing I am seriously considering - a Wii and Wii Fit package. Several of my friends have them and seem to love them...it would give me something active to do while Jon is at the gym in the evenings after we put the boys down...it is time for me to take getting the IVF weight off seriously (baby weight is gone, but I still have over 30 extra pounds hanging around from the IVF days)...and a fitness related gift is ok...as long as YOU want it. (NO hint-dropping, guys. That is NOT cool.)

Hope you enjoy the belated gift ideas. I promise this Sunday will be on-time. :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL! Reminds me of the year that Scott got me exercise videos for Christmas. Boy did he get crap for that (from everybody else, not me.) I had asked for them.

I've been eyeing the Wii fit, too. I LOVE Jillian Richards.

And I still have 45 pounds to lose, too, so I totally understand.

The Browns said...

We have a wii and wii fit..if you don't get one for Mommy's Day we could bring it next time we come for the weekend! I like it alot..btw, I hope Eric will take some of your hints from here..though you know for him you need a bullhorn..

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!