Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update on Grandpa Bob

My dad will be going home from the hospital tomorrow! YAY! He had surgery today and they put in four stents to open up his artery, which was 99% blocked.

He says he feels like a huge weight was lifted off of his chest. We are all very happy, relieved and thankful. I am so glad for my boys that they have many more days to share with their Grandpa.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for us and thought of us during this time. Please continue to keep dad's continued well-being in your thoughts and prayers. We love you, Grandpa & Grandma.

I'm sorry about postponing my entry that I promised on Sunday, but all that is going on with the family has really taken it out of me. Maybe tomorrow night we'll get back on track.

Sweet Dreams, Dad!

love y'all!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!