Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a week...

Brewer's up on his hands and knees now, too! Only a matter of time till he crawls, too!

I've worked a few late nights this week, but I also took the boys with me to my dentist appointment and had them accompany me to lunch on Wednesday, so I guess it all balances out, right? Ok, maybe not exactly, but you do what you have to do...besides we had a blast on Wednesday at the dentist - before he did mommy and daddy's cleanings, he made plaster molds of the boys' feet for us - I can't wait to pick them up! Thanks, Dr. S.! You helped us make a really special memory!

I'm looking forward to a great weekend with the boys and especially to Sunday! Ok, so technically it is my 2nd Mother's Day, but I am so looking forward to seeing my little guys giving me that "I love you, Mommy!" smile on my special day!

I wouldn't trade this life - with all it's ups and downs - for anything!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

How nice of your dentist! Happy Mother's Day SeaStar!

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!