Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All Ears...

Brewer's follow-up visit to the doctor who put in his tubes went great! He passed with flying colors all of the hearing tests that he failed at his initial visit. As long as he doesn't get an ear infection that he can't kick, we don't have to go back for another nine months!

I am so thankful and thrilled that we took care of his ear issue before anything happened that could cause permanent damage.

He was such a good boy at the doctor, too. He got oodles of compliments on his blue eyes, flirted shamelessly with the ladies (of ALL ages) and laughed his little baby-butt off at 'Kung-Fu Panda' in the waiting room...I think we'll have to get that movie.

I had such a fun time spending the morning with him. I love it when I get to steal a couple hours alone with just one of the boys.

I am so happy for my little buddy - I love him sooo much!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!