Sunday, May 10, 2009

Phabulous Mother's Day!

I had a great day today! I'll update more later in the week with pix, but I got a lazy Sunday in bed with the boys and then Jon made me breakfast - complete with Mimosas to drink.

I got a great card from him and one from the boys. The boys got me a pretty beaded necklace and Jon got me another beaded necklace with earrings. The earrings coordinate with both necklacs, so that is pretty cool. I have some awesome sons and a wonderful hubby!

We had lunch at Jon's parents with the family and then Jon watched the boys while I went out and dawdled around town and got some things done.

It was a quiet, simple day, but I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to giving Jon a great Father's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there and a special 'I love you' to my own mom, who passed away almost 15 years ago. Love you, mom.

I hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!