Sunday, July 12, 2009

Super Sunday! Super Busy...

Hi all. I have been way too busy lately to write Super Sunday as it was intended...sorry. I hope things will calm down. soon. alot. (sigh)

Today, I did get alot done around the house, including cleaning out the fridge, which was deceptively and amazingly full, considering that once I cleaned it, it was bare and I had to go to the grocery store.

I also cleaned out the notorious stacks of mail and dealt with alot of open paperwork items...renewed registrations on cars, made a folder of pix for my digital frame at work, etc. And tonight I went and restocked the fridge. Much more to do, but this was certainly progress.

I also met the newest addition to my boys' 'gang', my friend Christie's son, who turned one week old today...he is adorable - a total doll - and a long-awaited blessing. He's our fifth little buddy to be born this month. I am so excited that my boys will have so many pals whose parents I already like. I may never have to widen my social circle ever again if things keep working out so famously. (Bad, Lisa!)

We also had a fun time with the boys this weekend - especially today!

We played on the splash pad in the morning, Bonham figured out that the seat on the Quattro Rider opens and closes (and opens and closes and opens and closes and opens and closes and....), and Brew played in the tub after our first ever 'fake-out' by the boys...amazing how much it looks like a blow-out if you can get your brother to puke his sweet potatoes down your back!

In the evening Granny and Grand-dad watched the boys so we could go to church. Then we met the family for dinner and went for sno-cones after. Wow - I get tired all over again just thinking about it.

I think everything else I want to do will have to wait for another day. I am off to join Jon, who has already turned in. G'night all!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!