Monday, July 20, 2009

If you pray, please pray for baby 'K'

My baby nephew was born this past Friday, about 6-7 weeks premature, we think...we were not sure of the due date...

He's in the hospital (been life-flighted 2x in 3 days) and because of her own complications from the birth, his mom was just able to join him today. He's having trouble breathing and has fluid around his heart that they are draining.

I want to be respectful of putting too many details out on the internet, bc I haven't asked permission from my brother, but baby 'K' is the son of my brother and his wife. He has 2 older sisters who are 12 (twins), and many aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents who love him very much.

Please keep him, his family and those caring for them in your prayers. I pray his mother's voice is just what he needs to help him be strong and get better.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lisa: I'm praying for your nephew every night! Bless his heart and may he get stronger/healthier very soon.

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your family is going through this and I am sending positive thoughts his way. I hope that he gets strong and healthy soon.

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!