Thursday, July 30, 2009

MIA Mommy...9 Month Check-up

Bonham is officially no longer the 'little' brother. He weighed in at 18lb 14oz, and measured 29" long. Brewer weighed a mere 18lb 13oz and measured 28 and 5/8"...

Ok, ok, so they are practically the same, but considering historical weights and measures, Bonny had a serious growth spurt this quarter.

They are in the 75th percentile for height and 25th for weight. The doctor says they are doing great.

I am so proud of my boys and of me and Jon for doing a great job!

For those of you who don't know...this is the time of year where my job takes over my entire life. I've cut back my overtime hours since the boys came, but I'm still terribly busy so my blogging has slowed. I'll post when I can, but just know that things will pick up here again in a few weeks after my projects are done and I am able to come up for air.

XOXO

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!