Sunday, June 21, 2009

Super Sunday, Super Daddy (and water fun!)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Thanks for the difference you make in your children's lives.

A very special Father's Day to my sweet husband. I never would have made it down this path to parenthood without him and he is the best dad - even better than I ever imagined. I can see the love in my kids' eyes when he walks into the room. It's amazing. I know he would do anything for us (and he often does). We love you, honey!

This morning, Jon received gifts from me and the boys, including a handpainted platter done by me and the boys, which I will have to photograph for uploading.

We brunched with the extended family, including Jon's parents. The day had a couple of firsts...Among them - Bonham finally ate puffs today at brunch! He was so analytical. The puffs were star-shaped and at one point he studied one, picked it up, bit off one of the points, put it back down and re-analyzed it before eating it. Ah, my little studious one.

Another big hit today was the boys' first 'pool'. I got them this Splash Pad (my Super Sunday pick) on www.diapers.com for $19.99 last week. Today was our first chance to try it out.

As you can see, it was worth every penny!

Jon says he had a wonderful day! I hope all you other dads out there (including my own) did as well.




No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!